EXHIBITION PARTICIPATION CHARGES
Be part of this initiative applying online only. The exhibition participation charges are as follows
|Minimum Area||Shell Scheme 9 sqm||Bare Space 36 sqm|
|EEPC Members (INR/sq.m.)||INR 7500||INR 7000|
|Other Exhibitors (INR/sq.m.)||INR 8500||INR 8000|
|Overseas Exhibitors (USD/sq.m.)||USD 250||USD 200|
* Loyalty Discount of INR 500 per sqm is applicable to all EEPC India Members, who had participated in IESS VI
* 10% surcharge for Corner location of Shell Scheme is chargeable
* Taxes as applicable
EXHIBITION PAYMENT TERMS
- Exhibitors need to pay via NEFT or Payment Gateway for participation charges.
- Exhibitors need to make 50% payment of the total cost of participation at the time of online submission of their application form.
- The balance 50% has to be paid and cleared on or before 31st December 2017.
- Space shall not be confirmed by EEPC India until and unless full payment is made on that account by the exhibitor and consequently no possession of space shall be given to the exhibitor concerned.
- No request for cancellation of space and refund/adjustment shall be accepted by EEPC India once a booth is booked.
PAYMENT MODE FOR INDIAN PARTICIPANTS
Pay through RTGS/NEFT in INR as per the following details or using PAYMENT GATEWAY :
PAYMENT MODE FOR OVERSEAS PARTICIPANTS
SWIFT Transfer (Please add USD 50 per remittance to offset bank charges) or using PAYMENT GATEWAY
The minimum size of a booth will be 9 sqm. The booth will have:
- 1 information counter
- 1 discussion table
- 3 chairs
- 1 wastepaper basket
- 3 spotlights
- 1 electrical socket
Special terms and conditions may apply for larger booths. Additional furniture can be obtained against extra payments
Participants will be selected by a Committee. It will be based on criteria like accreditation to International Standards (like ISO, QS, etc.), foreign collaborations, annual exports, etc.
PLEASE NOTE THAT EEPC INDIA WILL REVIEW YOUR APPLICATION AND YOUR STALL RESERVATION CONFIRMATION WILL BE INFORMED TO YOU WITHIN 15 DAYS OF RECEIPT OF YOUR APPLICATION
SHIPMENT OF EXHIBITS
EEPC India will appoint a Cargo Handling Agent to facilitate movement of cargo inside India. Participants are however free to make their own arrangements.
FOR THE BENEFIT OF MEMBER-EXPORTERS
The â€˜International Engineering Sourcing Show 2018â€² is organised by EEPC India under the aegis of the Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India. Since participation charges are already subsidized, no more grants will be made available to member-participants.