EXHIBITION PARTICIPATION CHARGES
Be part of this initiative applying online only. The exhibition participation charges are as follows
|Minimum Area||Shell Scheme 9 sqm||Bare Space 36 sqm|
|EEPC Members (INR/sq.m.)||INR 7000||INR 6500|
|Other Exhibitors (INR/sq.m.)||INR 8000||INR 7500|
|Overseas Exhibitors (USD/sq.m.)||USD 250||USD 200|
* Loyalty Discount of INR 500 per sqm is applicable to all EEPC India Members, who had participated in IESS 2015
* 10% surcharge for Corner location of Shell Scheme is chargeable
* 15% Service Tax is applicable
Payment Mode For Indian Participants
Demand draft favouring ‘EEPC INDIA’ OR Pay through RTGS/NEFT in INR as per the following details:
Payment Mode For Overseas Participants
SWIFT Transfer (Please add USD 50 per remittance to offset bank charges)
The minimum size of a booth will be 9 sqm. The booth will have:
- 1 information counter
- 1 discussion table
- 3 chairs
- 1 wastepaper basket
- 3 spotlights
- 1 electrical socket
Special terms and conditions may apply for larger booths. Additional furniture can be obtained against extra payments
PAYMENTS AND CANCELLATION
- Exhibitors reserving exhibit space will have two scheduled payments: 50% advance payment of the total cost of participation along with the online submission of this application form, and the remaining 50% are due on or before 30 November 2016.
- If reservation is cancelled on or before 31st December 2016, 50% would be charged as cancellation fee.
- No refunds for cancellations received on or after 1st January 2017
Participants will be selected by a Committee. It will be based on criteria like accreditation to International Standards (like ISO, QS, etc.), foreign collaborations, annual exports, etc.
PLEASE NOTE THAT EEPC INDIA WILL REVIEW YOUR APPLICATION AND YOUR STALL RESERVATION CONFIRMATION WILL BE INFORMED TO YOU WITHIN 15 DAYS OF RECEIPT OF YOUR APPLICATION
SHIPMENT OF EXHIBITS
EEPC India will appoint a Cargo Handling Agent to facilitate movement of cargo inside India. Participants are however free to make their own arrangements.
FOR THE BENEFIT OF MEMBER-EXPORTERS
The ‘International Engineering Sourcing Show 2017′ is organised by EEPC India under the aegis of the Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India. Since participation charges are already subsidized, no more grants will be made available to member-participants.